How does it work?
- Register on this site and wait for your account to be approved by our site admin.
- Once you have been approved, you can access and download the teach materials for this year’s songs. (The tracks and lyrics may be uploaded on to your choir website until the event.)
- Listen, sing along and become familiar with your part.
- Get your free tickets for the rehearsals and the event through Eventbrite
- Attend as many online rehearsals as you can and enjoy getting to know the songs better, guided by our lovely choir leaders (please make a donation of around £5 for each rehearsal you attend using the DONATE button on this and every page of our website).
- Ask friends and family to sponsor you (or perhaps join in with your choir’s fundraising). Send your donations to WaterAid via our Leicester Sing for Water Justgiving Page (use the DONATE button on this and every page of our website). Please aim to raise at least £30, but any amount, great or small is appreciated.
Thank you for taking part in this event – it is brilliant to have you with us!
- On the day, please come to the meeting on the festival stage at 10.45 to familiarise yourself with steps and ask the stage crew any questions.
- We will then walk across to the Campus Centre (Student Union building) on Mill Lane where we can enjoy some refreshments, and get ready to start our rehearsal at 11.15.
- After all the singers have rehearsed the 4 songs, the choirs that are joining together will be able to run through their own songs.
- We will leave the Campus Centre at 1.00, and gather together at 1.50 ready to sing at 2pm.
- Dress code: dark bottoms with a plain brightly coloured top in a rainbow colour – possibly your choir’s tee shirt.