How does it work?
- Register on this site.
- Access and download the teach materials for this year’s songs. (Your choir admin can upload the tracks and lyrics on to your choir website until the event.)
- Listen, sing along and become familiar with your part.
- Attend as many online rehearsals as you can and enjoy getting to know the songs better, guided by our lovely choir leaders
- Ask friends and family to sponsor you (or perhaps join in with your choir’s fundraising). Send your donations to WaterAid via our Leicester Sing for Water Justgiving Page (use the DONATE button on this and every page of our website). Please aim to raise at least £30, but any amount, great or small is appreciated.
Thank you for taking part in this event – it is brilliant to have you with us!
- please come to the Queen’s Building on Mill Lane at around 10 .30 where you can enjoy some refreshments, and get ready to start our rehearsal at 10.55
- After all the singers have rehearsed the 5 songs, the choirs will be able to run through their own song(s).
- We will leave the Queen’s Building at 12.30 and gather together at the back of the stage at 1.45 ready for the performance to start at 2pm.
- Dress code: dark bottoms with a plain brightly coloured top in a rainbow colour – possibly your choir’s tee shirt.