The day will follow a different pattern from last year:
- 10.00 Start to arrive at Festival stage on the edge of Bede Park
- 10.15 Introduction from the stage manager on stage
- 10.30 Arrive at De Montfort University’s Campus Centre, The Gateway LE2 7DP for refreshments.
- 10.45 warm up and rehearse massed songs.
- 12.15 end rehearsal and leave building
- 12:30 Last singers to vacate Campus Centre building
- 12.50 All at stage
- 13.00 Concert starts
- 14.15 Concert ends
If you have any difficulties on the day, please call Kim on 07816968160
Please encourage your friends and relations to support the performance, so that Leicester Sing for Water has a big, appreciative audience! Thank you.