The day will follow a different pattern from last year:
- 9.30 Start to arrive at Festival stage on the edge of Bede Park
- 9.45 Introduction from the stage manager on stage
- 10.00 Arrive in the ground floor Atrium in De Montfort University’s Campus Centre, The Gateway LE2 7DP for refreshments. If you are not with a choir, pay in your WaterAid donation
- 10.15 warm up and rehearse massed songs, perform to each other if time
- 11.30 end rehearsal and leave building
- 11:45 Last singers to vacate Campus Centre building
- 12.00 start to arrive at stage
- 12.10 Concert starts
- 13.15 Concert ends
Please encourage your friends and relations to support this earlier-than-usual performance, so that Leicester Sing for Water has a big, appreciative audience! Thanks.
If you need to contact the Leicester Sing for Water organisers urgently on the day, ring Tom on 07804779459. He’s an organiser but is not taking part in the singing!